The Tyger's Den Headline Animator

The Tyger's Den

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Some Thoughts

Another post that isn't from my phone?! Be shocked. :P

I'm borrowing Lona's internet connection through her phone right now, to get my computer online for a few minutes. Then I shall return to playing old Sega Genesis games ON my laptop... Strangely enough, that's very relaxing, especially in this situation.

We're sitting in the Hospice, on death-watch for Nyx's grandmother. It's a really nice house/hospice. The room we're in reminds me a bit of my late aunt's dining room in her old house. There's a plug on every wall, and we can easily plug the computers IN...Only bad thing is that there's no wi-fi connection anywhere around that isn't secured AND very weak. So we're kind of passing the one phone with any actual connection around and using it in turn.

This place has a nice feeling to it. It's a relaxing atmosphere in this hospice. Which is good - I wouldn't have been able to spend as much time here as I have if it was disturbing. I did have a moment of mental "eep!" when two guys from a funeral service came by earlier for the former other inhabitant of the hospice. THEY did not feel nice.

The nurses that work here are nice.

Anyway, we're here, and we'll be here pretty much until it's over. So, everyone that reads this, please put in a good thought for Nyx's grandma... Let's hope she passes without pain.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Tracks!