The Tyger's Den Headline Animator

The Tyger's Den

Saturday, August 1, 2009

A post NOT from my phone? 0.0

That's right! This post is NOT from my phone. Though it still goes on my mobile blog, because I am very much NOT at home.

Nyx's grandmother is in a Hospice. As you all probably know, once you go into one of those places, you don't come out. Lona and I are here to be moral support for her, but when it came time to go to the Hospice itself, she chose to go alone. I can't say I blame her, and I'm proud of her for choosing to go at all.

I know that there can be a lot of regret attached to a person's passing, especially someone like a family member. I don't know that I'd have the strength to do what Nyx is doing right now.

I just felt the need to make a post about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Tracks!