The Tyger's Den Headline Animator

The Tyger's Den

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Once, I can understand...

But TWICE?! And in one WEEK, no less!

I should back up. Earlier this week, my siblings and I went to the local Chinese all-you-can-eat buffet. At the end of our meal, I went to use the restroom.

In the restroom's handicapped stall was a very young girl. A girl who had either not locked the door on purpose, or had forgotten to lock it.

I went for the big stall, naturally, and the girl glared at me from the toilet, as if it was MY fault that I'd entered her (unlocked, with the door standing open) stall. I, of course apologised and closed the door as I backed away.

It should be noted that the door (still unlocked) stayed closed when I pulled it to. This indicates that the girl really HADN'T even bothered to try and close the door.

Any way, fast forward to tonight. At a different place entirely, I finished a meal and went to the bathroom.

In the handicapped stall, with the door ajar as if there was no one in it, there was a little old woman. Again, I was glared at. Again, I pulled the door shut. Again, it stayed.

It's one thing for it to have happened once, but twice? In the same WEEK??

I'm beginning to think I'm bathroom cursed. Maybe, from now on, I'll just hold it.


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Tracks!