The Tyger's Den Headline Animator

The Tyger's Den

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sitting in a Barnes & Noble...

Sitting in a Bookstore is always kind of depressing. I never have the money to just GET all of the books that I want.

And, on top of that, everything seems to come in series! There are almost no stand alone books, anymore. I found a cute book today and was reading it for awhile. If it had been a stand-alone, I probably would've gotten it. I thought it WAS a stand-alone... Until I took a good look at the back of the book. In small print: "Be sure to catch the next of Waggit's adventures..."

I stared at it for a moment, then sighed and put the book down. Because, if I'm gonna read a series, I'm gonna read the whole thing at once. That's why I'm waiting for all six of the Warriors: The Power Of Three series to be out in paperback before I read any of them.

All of this has just brought one reality into harsh relief for me.

I really need to get a library card again.

That's it for now. I'm heading off to my Vista final, now. More tracks to come.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Tracks!