The Tyger's Den Headline Animator

The Tyger's Den

Monday, June 22, 2009

I have nothing else to do.

Therefore, I ramble in a blog.

I'm sitting in a Borders coffee shop, guarding Lona's coffee and listening to a snooty woman talk about how rich her husband is and how she could never be poor, and how she's been off of exercising for 3 months because she pulled her hamstring and just got back to working out today. She's disgusted, you see, because in those three months, she gained a whole 6 pounds. ~gasp!~

Maybe it's the fact that I'm already in a bad mood from my tummy being blah since last night (and I'm talking a tummy that can't decide between pained, hungry, or nauseated), but she was really getting on my nerves.

Oh well, Lona and Nyxie are back now. So I might expand on it later.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Tracks!