The Tyger's Den Headline Animator

The Tyger's Den

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another one bites the dust.

Only 2 days to go and this semester is over. That's good and bad news, as I found out today that, at least for next semester, Glass Blowing has been discontinued due to budget cuts. I'm sad about that because I know my brother really wanted to take it, and it'll bum him out.

On the other paw, I'm excited because our class mural (a picture of Wolverine from X-Men, cut up into many different pieces and each piece done in charcoal by a different student) came out absolutely awesome!

Our teacher is gonna enter it into next year's Student Art Show under the class project category. I'm gonna watch close to see if it gets in.

In other news, I forgot the combination to my downstairs art locker that held my empty Art Bin. Not only that, but I lost the reminder paper I'd had. So, unless I can get security to help me out in the next two days, I can kiss my unused Art Bin goodbye.

Anyone in the Santa Ana, CA area with a large set of bolt cutters that's willing to help a puppy out?

That's it for now!


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Tracks!